Wednesday 8 October 2008
To here:

•≈ SgianDubhQajaq

All comments on the new site are as ever welcome. The blog will also mutate over & appear in Flash form as soon as i can figure that bit out as well, so nothing will be lost. The Digital Darkroom galleries will also become a lot more extensive, allowing up-the-ways slides as well as full stretch limo type sidey-ways panoramas. Much more to do, & the collie has mistaken the word relocating, for reclining; but winter is warming up & the diminishing daylight corridors allow me more time in the realm of Flash swf & Macromedia xmhl file tinkering...I know & you know it, I'd rather be dancing on an iceflow North of Tromso or chewing taqqat for my new qajaq project, or rolling in the cold ocean..
 
posted by •≈ Sgian Dubh at 18:29:00 |


2 Retorts:


At 8 October 2008 at 23:53, Blogger eurion

Intriguing new site.

Look forward to revisiting your intriguing new sire. Typeface on the titles I found a bit hard to read as they were quite small on a high res monitor.

The Bothy Run looks the one for me!

 

At 10 October 2008 at 14:45, Blogger •≈ Sgian Dubh

For gods sake, don't tell Doug about the Bothy Run!